Jeremiah 23:4 I will set up shepherds over them, who will feed them, and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, nor shall they be lacking, says the Lord. ‘YOU BET YOUR LIFE’, your eternal life on the church you call your own! Jesus is coming for a bride without spot and wrinkle! You can’t afford to miss!
1. Are you protected by your shepherd?
2. Are you taught to know the voice of the Lord?
3. Are you taught that salvation includes redeemed, healed and delivered?
4. Are you being taught all of the Word – the Old and the New Testament – types and shadows?
5. Are you taught how to study the Word for yourself?
6. Are you being trained to fulfill the commission of Jesus Christ?
7. Does your pastor set the example by his life?
8. Is holiness the standard set for living as a Christian?
9. Are any of God’s standards compromised for convenience?
10. Do you receive regular prayer ministry for your needs?
11. Are you taught the laws of giving and receiving?
12. Are you taught life’s principles until they work?
13. Does the pastor make it clear that all members must have the Baptism in The Holy Spirit with speaking in tongues to fully serve the Lord?
14. Are you taught covenant making and covenant living?
15. Are you taught that the true church begins in the home and in your family life?
16. Are you taught to have a rich prayer life?
17. Are you taught that New Creation life is the standard fruit of a true saint of God?
18. Do you know for sure that your children are being taught the pure Word of God?
19. Are parents taught their personal responsibility that their children are to be “raised up in the way they should go” in a godly home that glorifies God?
20. IN CONCLUSION – Do you have confidence that you are receiving all that is necessary to grow spiritually, becoming more like Jesus, and assured of your eternal salvation in Christ Jesus alone?
We are not perfected, but unless our goal is to come into the unity of faith and the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, it will not happen.