1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired of God and inerrant in the original writings and that they are the Word of God and the final authority in faith and conduct.
2. We believe in one God, the Creator of all things and man; eternally existing in three Persons, in a threefold relationship, that of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit and the perfect unity of the Godhead and the three Persons therein.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, and is God-enfleshed, the God man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God; that Adam’s sin was imputed to the whole race of mankind, and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and in case of those who reach the state of moral responsibility, become sinners before God in thought, word, and deed.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins (the sins of all men) according to the scriptures as a substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him and confess Him as Lord are freely justified and stand before God accepted in the character and merit of Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ, in His Ascension into Heaven, and that in His Present Life, He is the Head of the Church, the Lord of the individual believer, the High Priest over the house of God, and the Advocate in the family of God.
7. We believe in the personal, imminent and second coming of Christ, first to receive His own to Himself, and later to set up His earthly Kingdom and to reign over redeemed Israel and all nations of the world; that is, to bring peace and blessing to the whole world.
8. We believe that God is the Spiritual Father only to those who trust His Son, Jesus Christ, as Saviour; that only those truly saved through faith in Christ are spiritual brethren.
9. Baptism in water by immersion is essential to fulfill the commandment of Jesus Christ, as soon as possible following the experience of salvation. It is an outward public demonstration of a deep, inner commitment to die to sin. We are being buried in His Likeness to walk in the newness of life. We are being resurrected in His Likeness, by exercise of our will and confession of our faith.
10. The baptism of the Holy Spirit and fire (distinct from the new birth) as evidenced by speaking in a new tongue is essential to be empowered from on high into service of our Lord Jesus Christ.
11. Ordinance of the Lord’s Supper, the partaking of the fruit of the vine and the bread, in fellowship and union of Spirit as observance of the Lord’s death until He comes. It shall only be taken after careful examination and exacting judgment of ourselves lest we do so unworthily and fail of the purpose to discern our place and condition in the Body of Christ.
12. The ritual of washing the saints feet will be observed regularly and on special occasions to renew our commitment to serve one another, to heal relationships, and control tendencies toward self-exaltation.
13. That all of the gifts and fruits of the Holy Spirit manifested in the first Apostolic Church at Pentecost are relevant and absolutely necessary to the edification, exhortation, and growth of the Body of Christ, until He returns.
14. That every believer, born again and endued with power, be encouraged to follow the commission of our Lord Jesus Christ to go into all the world, enrolling disciples, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them all things He commanded us to do. That miraculous signs may fully be expected, following the Spirit anointed teaching, and preaching of such believers. Also, that by the power of the Holy Spirit, the sick shall recover through the ministration of the believer in laying on of hands, praying in faith and anointing with oil.
15. That deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement and is an inherited benefit of all believers.
16. Human Sexuality. We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman. We believe that any form of homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, beastiality, incest, fornication, adultery, and pornography are sinful perversions of God’s gift of sex. (Gen. 1:26-27; Gen. 2:24; Gen. 4:1&9; Gen 19:5 & 13; Gen 26:8-9; Lev.18:1-30; Rom. 1:26-29; 1 Cor. 5:1; 1 Cor. 5:6-9; 1 Thes. 4:1-8; Heb. 13:4). We believe that the only legitimate marriage is the joining of one man and one woman. (Gen. 2:24; Rom. 7:2; 1 Cor. 7:10; Eph. 5:22-23).